Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm a psycho nut-bag

So I was reading back over some of my blogs... ok ok lets be honest. I was reviewing all the blogs I had ever written about Bruce*. HEY I told you I was a psycho nut-bag...

here are the ones I found most interesting

The men in my life

Shakespeare aint got nothing on me

A blast from the past and what could be the begining of round 2

WOW is all I can say

The Things we say

I cried the whole time. I read every damn blog I ever posted. I watched myself blossom from a slightly skeptical (close to cynical) girl to a woman completely in love. And the part that kills me is that I don't blame him at all. I don't even blame myself. I can't place blame anywhere except on the exceptionally shitty luck I have.

I asked EZ on sunday how long she thinks it will take before I stop crying every time I think about anything that reminds me of him. For crying out loud, yesterday I was in a drive-thru at lunch (fotune smiled upon me I had 6 bucks to spend on lunch) and in front of me was green Jeep Grand Cherokee. Nothing like his Jeep. But I cried all the same. maybe its becuase I'm so close to my period. All I know is that nothing has ever hurt this bad....

*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

No comments: