Thursday, January 8, 2009

Letter Games

One of my most faithful readers Dzzblnd has challenged me to a word/letter game. The point of the game is to come up with 10 words that start with a particular letter. The letter she challenged me to is "L". She had the letter "G" read her post here.

1. Love (makes the world a better place)

2. Laughter (makes your soul happy)

3. Lima (as in beans I love 'em)

4. Lewd (my vocabulary usually is)

5. L Dogg (my boss who is probably the coolest boss in the world)

6. Limmerick (both an awesome poetry format and the county in Ireland where my family comes from)

7. Lap (as in a place for your kids to sit)

8. Limpet (those little shell thingies that grow on the bottom of the ocean floor and on coral reefs I used to collect shells and these were my favorite)

9. Leap (of faith)

10. Little (guy. as in my son.)

so there it is. my list. If you want to play the game just post a comment and I'll send you a letter. Be sure you post a link to my blog if you play the game.

*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

No comments: