Wednesday, January 21, 2009

International Readers

A few months ago I added the Feddjit Traffic Map. I had seen it on a few other blogs and thought it was cool. I never imagined that when I added mine I would get international readers. I thought maybe tops I would get some Canadian hits. But I have been keeping track of where my readers are coming from. Ok maybe they are not regular readers but it sure does do the Ego nice when you see that you have at least one hit from every continent in the world.

As I guessed I get a ton of hits from all over the US and a few from Canada.

But today I looked at the little map thingy and saw that there were little red dots all over!!

Brazil, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, The United Arab Emirates, India, Germany, The Netherlands, France, Sweden, the UK, The Philipines, Hong Kong, Australia.

Man that feels good!!! Now if only I could get those readers to comment.

What would they say? Do they like my blog? Do they think I'm just a scatterbrained American? And where the eff are my homies from Ireland?


*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

4 comments:

Grace said...

Coming to you from MIAMI ;)

Moooooog35 said...

I have little red dots all over, too.

Mostly from hookers.

Poetry Sue said...

We know that Mooog. You really shouldn't share hookers with Narm

Tamara said...

Commenting live from South Africa ;-)