Monday, November 10, 2008

WOW is all I can say

So friday...
Bruce* picked me up from work and we went back to his place. We watched a movie and then went to my poetry showcase. (which kind of sucked but was OK). then we went to the store to buy food for dinner and for our picnic the next day. While shopping I caught they eye of this cute stocker boy, we did the whole i smile you smile if you weren't at work we would chat it up thing. I got a very defined jealous vibe from Bruce*, weired huh...

So we get back to his place and he heats up the soup and makes grilled cheese sandwiches... (why is he still so damn sweet?). Then we get in to our jammie. Yeah I said jammies!!! Apparently he bought some foot pj's that fit him but not if he wants to sit down... (he is rather tall) and he offered them to me. Well they fit great! Lots of room, pockets, and footies!! LOL

So we lay in bed and start cuddling....

He initiates a conversation that I thought would never happen, or at least not happen for awhile. He wants me to be his steady girlfriend! It seems that the thought of me going out with other guys was enough to push him over the edge, so to speak. He wants me all to himself!

After he got through all the word tumbling and fumbling to actually ask me, we started joking about it... 'cause that's who we are... I asked if that meant i got to wear his letterman's jacket, he said sure, he even has his class ring still. LOL then he said "I guess that means we're going steady"
ME: "wow that's a little 1955"
Bruce: "oh and asking to wear my letterman's jacket isn't?"

Ahhh good times. And to let you all know we still did not have sex that night, just lots of cuddling and kissing (wahoo!!).

Saturday: we got up later than we had intended because we were up till 3 am talking and cuddling. so we got the cooler packed and headed out. We went to Red Rock Canyon NCA. There is a great 4x4 road that used to be the old road to Pahrump, NV. Lots of big rocks for his rock crawler Jeep (i'm going to see if he will let me post a pic of it so you can see just what a monster it is) to climb all over. He took me up to the "concrete picnic table" which was a very pretty little spot with some nice exploration potential. I only did a little bit because I did not wear my climbing boots. We ate, we laughed, we walked around a little bit. Oh yeah and we got "Back to Nature" in the back of the Jeep.. tee hee what an experience...

Saturday night we went to my friend's for margaritas and movies, we picked up my son on the way and we spent a few hours watching a very strange animated movie called Wizards. yikes. Then all three of us went back to his place and crashed.

Sunday was spent watching movies and Bruce* and Sparky* working on the front end of Sparky's car. DJ ate candy and drank milk and attempted to destroy half of Bruce's stuff. Bruce is very patient. Lucky me!!

Then Bruce* took me and DJ home Sunday evening...

wow is all I can say. I go into the weekend expecting nothing more than some cuddling and a fun time hiking around Red Rock... and I walk away with the one thing I wanted more than anything else... Bruce*.. AWESOME!!!!

Needless to say I now need to change the main format for my blog.. I can either stay on track and make this about my relationship with Bruce* or I can turn it into a blog about work, or about my more mundane life (the drama my family puts me through would make a great lifetime movie) . Or...

I can take suggestions from you... the 7 people who read my blog and the 3 or 4 who read it regularly... post a comment on this blog with your suggestions, or if you have my email addy, shoot me an email....

on a side note... do you know what is like to go through and change 3 myspace's, a facebook and 4 internet dating website profiles? Sheesh but it was well worth it!!!

*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! I am glad you enjoyed it.

As for your blog... post what you know.. all of everything you mentioned is enough to keep me reading.