Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My New "Friend"

I would like to introduce you all to my new friend. His name is Harry. I'm not going to change his name to keep his privacy because he doesn't care if I do. As a matter of fact I am posting a picture of him:Harry the Husky. He's a webkinz. The first one I have ever owned and probably the only one I would want to own. Unless they come out with a wolf or something. He was a gift from my friend EZ who knows me better than probably anyone else. The picture was taken on my desk. the paper work you see here is a very very very small portion of the paperwork that lives on my desk on a permanent basis. The photo in the background is a picture of the sister I never talk to and her fiance.

I'm not sure how Harry is going to take part in my life, but I think you will be seeing more of him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be you & Bruce* in the background..... cute.

Poetry Sue said...

Sorry but no. in the background is a pic of my sister and her fiance