Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stir the shit and get a jewish kiss

Don't get your knickers in a twist.. let me tell the story before you go thinking I'm some sort of anti-semetic asshole... jeez

Last night was of course poetry night... except I didn't feel much like going to poetry so EZ, Timshol, another friend and I went to this awesome little joint call The Mix Zone Cafe. Its a Thai place tucked away a few doors down from my favorite used book store... The food is great! if you're ever in my neck of the woods and your getting tired of the glitz and glamour of the strip, give me a jingle and I'll show you the Local side of Vegas.... including The Mix Zone

I had to take DJ, Because Baby Daddy seems to have forgotten that no matter what I do the rest of the week on mondays and tuesdays he needs to be home before 6:30.... hmpf any hoot

After the Mix Zone I took the little guy home and met up with everyone over at CD's... In case you haven't been following regularly that's me and EZ's watering hole... when we walk in the bartender has our drinks ready...

ok back to the Bar... It, once again, turned into a U.N. conference with one more Eastern European country in attendence... Go Serbia!! LOL The crowd was bigger and I decided to stir some shit... because that's what I do... I invited: GeoDude, ParamedicDude, Bachelor #1, and DaMan... they all bowed out.... all of them... bastards...

But it was on with the show once Bob* and the rest of the U.N. showed up! We laughed so hard we were snorting... the Serbian showed us how to play serbian pool (no holds barred if you ain't cheatin you aint trying, get away with it as long as you can).... There is a new champion dart team called DNA (defeated by the code of life!) this team is made up of the Yugoslavian and the Israeli... and they can kick some serious ass on the dart board...

EZ and I really cut loose and the both of us got about 3 or 4 sheets to the wind.... some how through all my flirting and coy behavior (psssh ya whateva) I ended up sitting in the Israeli's lap and we ended up smooching... (PS this is where the jewish kiss comes from you dirty bastards) and MY GOODNESS that boy has one fine mouth.... mmmmmm I am sooooo smooching those lips again... tee hee

Who would have thunk it... a few short months ago I would never have imagined myself enjoying the field, much less playing it... now look at me!!

Ok do ya'll remember Blue? No? well he came too and regaled us with his tales of immoral actions, and gave me an awesome foot massage... I had been playing (excuse me) kicking ass at pool, playing darts, flirting my cute little ass off and being a playa all night, in 3 inch heels... the foot massage was like a gift from GOD...

There were tons of memorable quotes, but I didn't wriite any of them down because I was laughing to hard... there was something about an afro and "manscape that shit bitch!", and too many references to the old man in the prison from Disney's Aladdin... tee hee

all in all it was a great night... all topped off with a good night smooch from the Israeli Love Doctor..

and I'm having a contest.... I need Blog Names for The Yugoslavian and the Israeli... the best names will get a post all about them and some serious twitter pimping from me...

*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

1 comment:

G-Man said...

My best friend Alex speaks fluent Slovak. What do you need to know?
And tomorrow is 55 day Susie....