Monday, March 30, 2009

Monster Trucks Rock!

Ahem... thank you for tuning back in to the show.

Now where was I? Oh yes... MONSTER TRUCKS F*CKING ROCK!!! holy moley... I haven't been to a rally in a very long time (almost twenty years). I had forgotten how much freaking fun they are! My son and I were completely jazzed... I have so many pictures of him with monster trucks... I even have a picture of him inside a tire... Sorry WHEEL!! A wheel on a monster truck that was actually in the rally!!! freaking awesome!!!

The evening started at DaMan's house at about 12:30 where we had a BBQ and the boys played in the dirt. We carpooled from there to the show...

We got to the show early and walked around in the "pit party" which is where all the trucks are lined up for display. people can take pictures with them and get signatures from the drivers. DaMan and his son were into getting signatures, DJ and I were into ogling the trucks and the classic cars that were there... and getting pumped by the Trick Motorcycles that did a little mini show.... man it was waaaay too much fun.

The show finally started and we all sat down, DaMan's brother was with us and at first when we sat down. DaMan was behind me with the kids and his brother... but his borther insisted on switching seats with me so I could sit next to DaMan. hehehe I was totally stoked. I was completely expecting to cuddle a little, nothing major just an arm around my shoulders... you know... But nope :( although I can say I didn't miss it that much because I was completely absorbed by the show....

DJ fell asleep before the show was over, but I expected that. I was completely prepared for caryring him back to the car but after spending most of the day carrying him on my shoulders and my purse (its a mom purse) My back was beat to hell... I got to the bottom of the grand stand and around the corner and I couldn't go any further... I just couldn't... DaMan stopped with me and asked if he could carry DJ for me... how sweet... So he carried the little guy back to the truck... it was close to midnight by the time we got back to his house... I was fast asleep when we arrived.

I was half hoping he would ask me to spend the night, not for sex but because I was just soooo tired I didn't really want to drive home, and by the end of the evening DaMan had softened my resolve and really I just wanted to cuddle up with him under a fluffy blanket and snooze the night away curled up next to him...

but that will have to wait...

This week is already looking good for dates... ParamedicDude is taking me out for sushi on wednesday.

So far that's it... I'm hoping to hang out with GeoDude again... we had waaay too much fun last time. and I want to hit that third date with DaMan... Maybe sneak a kiss out of him... hehehe

Friday turned into Me and EZ and Jen sitting around playing cards. all the guys wussed out and so we played Hearts and Rummy till Jen kicked us out... we laughed and I got a whole new wardrobe.. Thanks Jen!!!
*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

2 comments:

G-Man said...

Sorry, this empty comment box was just sitting here...
Monster trucks eh? You are wso easy to please!

Poetry Sue said...

I am very easy to please.. which is why I'm perplexed as to why i'm still single... men... so strange