Friday, April 3, 2009

Qpidonair.com

Ok so Remeber when I posted that ad on craigslist? Well here is one of the responses I got....

"Hi, I just started a radio dating show here in Las Vegas. I would be interested in talking to you about featuring you on my show. My website is www.QpidOnAir.com Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Mark Steven Blum
Owner/ On-Air Host Qpid ON AIR
(702) 555-1212 Cell
www.QpidOnAir.com"

At first I was just going to ignore it because I though it was a hoax, or just some creepy guy... but I checked out the website (if you haven't already you should) and I decided to email the guy back... well after countless emails and phone calls I was convinced to go on the show as a spotlight. So I did it... My debut was last night... it was pretty cool.... I had way more fun than I thought I would...

So now I'm pimping it.... Because I love the idea of the show, and I think Mark is a cutie :) smooches to Mark for making the experience so much fun and for demanding that I come to all the Qpid parties from now on... :)

If you don't live here in Vegas, that's cool! You can listen live online from the website... at the very least its bound to be entertaining.

As soon as I have my copy of the show I'll be posting it here for all to listen to...

1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow. Famous! I'll check it out!