Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Deep Thoughts

This morning I had a deep thought that would have made for an excellent post... something meaningful and enlightening... but then I forgot it. I got caught up in this endless cycle we call life and I forgot what my deep thought was.

So instead, I am going to be posting about my plans for life in this new economic struggle that I will coming up against in a few short weeks.

Here is how I am predicting an average day will go:
6:30am - wake up and get dressed, get kid dressed
7:00am - Breakfast with the kid
7:30am - dishes from previous day and Breakfast
8:00am - see the kid off to school on his bus
8:01am - breathe and prepare
8:02am to 9:15am - Cardio Exercise/Walking
9:15am to 9:30am - Stretching
9:30am to 10:30am - Shower, shave
10:30am to 11:30am - relax/nap/meditate
11:45am - kid gets home from school
12:00pm - kid goes to my mom's
12:15pm - on my way to work
1:00pm to 5:00pm - work
5:01pm - do a little dance and get the heck out of there
5:45pm - pick kid up from mom's
6:30pm - dinner is served
7:00pm - Homework with the kid
7:30pm to 8:30pm - down time, kid gets to play with toys, I get to change into jammies (oh and kid does too)
8:30pm - Bed time!!!

I will make time to walk the dog, feed the cats and read somewhere in this day... also evening routines will vary depending on poetry readings and such...

I might slow my roll on the whole dating thing... I'm not really going to have the funds to do it. Just before I found out that I was getting my hours cut I had paid to sign up for another site... so I'll just let it run its course. I don't think I am going to actively search anymore... if I get an email awesome... if I don't... well that's life, or more appropriately that's MY life...

*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

2 comments:

g-man said...

There should have been compose a Friday 55 somewhere in there...
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Blasé said...

You "forgot what you were going to do". It gets worse

and...life gets busier, relationships become more disappointing, our government will continue to raise our taxes, and so on and so forth.

Aren't you glad I came along?