Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ecost.com sucks ass

So I am officially posting a real customer review. And its not pretty!!

I have been searching for a computer to purchase... a laptop to be exact. and I finally found one that has the right specs and the right price... it was at Ecost.com

I purchased it... or so I had thought. I put in all my information including my credit card number. I even got a confirmation... then this morning I open my inbox and find a message that my order had been cancelled... WTF!?

So I called the "customer service" number and got transferred from Customer Service to the Credit/billing department.... Come to find out they had problems "verifing" my information. THey were extremely vague as to what info they could not verify. I asked for a supervisor and they guy refused to transfer me! Finally after badgering this dude he tells me that when they plug in my info into whitepages.com they can't find me...

Wait a fucking minute here

You're trying to find me using whitepages.com? are you fucking kidding me? I asked if they contacted my bank to verfiy my info.....

"no we do not verify your info using your bank"

OMFG!!!

And this shit head tells me that unless they can verify me on whitepages.com they can not process my order unless I give them a new credit card number... oh yeah sure like that is going to happen....

So I tell him to delete all my info from their computer and that I am contacting the BBB.... Oh and boy ever did I contact them... and now I am Posting it on my blog and twittering it... I hope their company goes out of business and they have to fire all their employees.... there is a reason you can't find me on the internet... its called Identity Protection you ass monkeys....

so again

ECOST.COM SUCKS BIG HAIRY ASS!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wowsers. I would have killed! Yep jumped across the phone and gone on a rampage. But its probably for the best. They seem a little sleazy.

Anonymous said...

You are lucky guy and didn't lost your money.
If they ship the stuff to you, that will be nightmare to you.