Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Phrases and Comments, Nice guys and A-holes

So as you may or may not know Charlie*and I have still been talking... even after I made the promise to never blog about him, its not like I stopped talking to him. Actually he and I have some of the most stimulating conversations. Mentally stimulating that is. (although I just bet that if he put his mind to it he could give great phone sex).

We talk damn near every day. on the phone... very rarely do we text. only because our conversations on the phone can last an hour or more and there is just no way to express ourselves in text format.

Mostly our conversations steer towards our observations of the human society. I.E. The differences between men and woman, and ultimately the differences between ourselves and "normal" men and women.

What it boils down to is this... He is not your average guy. especially in regards to his ex-wife. He will walk to ends of the earth to be with her.. and not because she's hot, or gives good head, but because he loves her. I am not your normal girl in that when I love someone, I love completely. there is no one else in my life but that person. If I can find the right guy he's going to be one very lucky mother fucker...

Anyhoot...

We were talking about his choice to get back into shape (I think he's sexy as is, but whatever). He was telling me a story about when he was younger he went through a womanizing period in his life where he could.. and I quote "Talk the panties out of the wrapper"....

When he said that I laughed so hard I missed everything else he said after that... I made him repeat it so I could write it down and blog about it....

Ah Charlie... if only you could get over that crazy lady... I could show you what its like to really be loved... Yeah yeah I still have feelings for him... I never lost those. I just learned that it was a hopeless case and besides I like his friendship and he mine... I wouldn't give it up for the world.

but I digress

at the same time I am having an online conversation with one of my favorite poets and mentor Mark Orrin*. He has been amazing and even given me a few free of charge pointers on my writing. We were talking about some songs that he has out in the ether... one of them is getting a demo... which is awesome! But he comes up with this great little number "When all is said and done, a lot more is said than done"

I can honestly say that I have been completely impressed by men today... well all except the office asshole who is still an asshole....

Let's talk about him for a moment...

Have I ever talked about him?

No?

HA HA be prepared

Let's call him Red*

Red* is extremely attractive. He has a fabulous ass and gorgeous eyes. He has this sorta long red hair that begs to have your fingers buried in it. The only problem is that he is a major asshole. I'm not talking about your average guy asshole, I'm talking about within the first ten minutes of meeting him everyone has come to same conclusion... this guy is an asshole. He is admittedly an asshole. If you do or say something nice to him, he deliberately goes out of his way to be an asshole to you so you won't do it again. Its like he has a physical aversion to being nice. I don't get him. I can't even imagine what his friends are like...

I would love to take him out and get him completely shit-faced... I'll bet he turns into a nice when drunk...

I would have the serious hots for this guy... if he wasn't an asshole

Today I reviewed the men in my life (again) and I find myself surrounded by 2 kinds of men:
Nice guys who are already attached and plan on staying that way, and Assholes.

What the hell am I supposed to do with that?

*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

3 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

Hate to say it, but most of us men are assholes at some time or other.

Poetry Sue said...

Travis: too true!

Unknown said...

Sounds like "Red" might be a nice guy that has been fucked over one too many times. Maybe he prefers to be isolated and alone rather than risk getting another knife in the back?


Or maybe he is just innately a mean piece of shit, who knows? Or something in between.