Friday, February 6, 2009

The origin of my Title

Here I am just minding my own business when suddenly someone visits my site. This just isn't any someone this is someone who looked for me. Well, maybe not me, but they definitely used the phrase "so sue me" in their search criteria.

I use the most awesomest stat counter ever statcounter.com. My thanks go out to Mooog of Mental Poo, which is probably one of the funniest undiscovered humor blogs ever. He should be getting praises everyday.

Mooog has been a sort of mentor for me in the blogosphere. So thanks Mooog and keep the Poo flowing.

But I have digressed.

I am always curious when someone does an Internet search and comes up with my blog and then visits it. So I always do a search for the exact same keywords.

"So Sue Me" came up with a bunch of different things but the most important is that my blog was on the first page! WOO HOO!

And the next most important is a website that explains the origins of the phrase. Click here to read the article. I found it enlightening.


*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

No comments: