Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm making it official

On Thursday I bought a book that I have been thinking about getting for the last few weeks. It caught my eye in a book store and ever since I have been researching it. I was impressed with its credentials and spokes-persons. But the deciding factor for me was an interview that Ashton Kutcher gave on the Tonight Show about using this book.

What is this book? you ask.

It is entitled "How to Stop Smoking the EASYWAY" its written by a man named Allen Carr.

At first I didn't believe the claims that were made on his website. I was even hesitant to believe the words of one of my favorite actors, Sir Anthony Hopkins. The stats on this method seemed to be doctored. But still I bought the book.

And I read the book.

And I quit smoking the EASYWAY.

It has been 4 days since my last cigarette. and I can say that while I am still battling the "little monster" it is definitely not nearly as bad as I had thought it would be. Allen Carr's method is quite probably the best there is. Even if you are skeptical (like I was) you won't be after you read the book.

He says that his seminars have a more than 90% success rate. And now I believe him.

Hell I can't imagine why he doesn't have a 100% success rate.

I can't express my gratitude for this book. I know that it has literally saved my life. Without it I would still be smoking, there is no question in my mind about that.

2 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

Way to go. Keep it up.

Unknown said...

Awesome on the stop smoking.. too bad the leg buffer isn't as easy

Keep up the good work