Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm baaaack!!!

Ok ok sorry sorry sheesh....

So I was on vacation for this last week. and boy oh boy did a lot of shit happen....

Lets start with... on valentines day I broke up with Bruce*.... Why? Becuase he can't keep his word.. I need a real man. A man who can keep his promises and who will not be such a pussy went it comes to dealing with emotions. Either you know what you want, or you don't! get the fuck over yourself... and stop lying by saying you know what you want... ugh duchebag... He's just another asshole like the rest of them.... lieing, cheating, asshole. oh yes ladies this guy cheated on me.. and then tried to justify himself by saying "I was just trying to make a new friend" really? on a romantic ride through one of the prettiest places in the valley... alone... without telling me.... lets spell it out A-S-S-H-O-L-E... I am not the kind of girl who will let you keep walking all over me.. or at least I'm not anymore... I have come to realize that I am SOOOO worth more than a nice piece of ass... (damn he was good in bed) I am worth a real man who can pull his head out of his ass and take other people's feelings into consideration... asshole.. ugh ok I'm done with that rant... oh by the way unless he finally decideds to stop being asshole and apologize for all the shit he put me through.. all the heartache and the broken promises... for making me a crazy person... you'll never hear about him again...

on to other things...

lets bring Charlie* back! Hell ya... the infamous Charlie*. Amazing, rich, georgeous Charlie*... oh he's still with his ex.. (which sucks big time for him) but he actually followed through!! on the friday before Valentines I was at a drag show with some friends (hey its vegas we have drag shows all the time) and I invited Charlie*... and he Fucking came!!! can you believe it... I'm still in a little shock over that one... well I got really shit faced that night (thanks Bruce*, you asshole). and there was no way I could drive myself home... So Charlie took me to his house.. Gave me a comfy bed and a ride home in the morning....

I was at the bat-cave...

Muwawawawa

anyway... nothing happened he was a complete gentleman (damn him). We are still just friends.

So lets get back to why I have been on vacation....

I needed to do some major spring cleaning...

I completely ransacked the main living areas of my house and reorganized them.... Got new furniture (I love consignment stores) and I finally painted my son's room, which looks completely awesome! the only room I did not get to was my bedroom.. which is cool I can work on the a little bit at a time (if I have the time!)

I also took this week to really decide what to do with my life... so I came to a final choice... I'm going back into the service... I feel great about this decision... I need a way to support myself and my child and I need a stable career. What better way than by serving in the military? Lets not forget that I completely loved it when I was in.. and sometimes I miss it a lot. and I love my country.

It's not something I'll be doing anytime soon... yikes first I have to get back into shape... which means I have started walking 2 miles every morning... its great! I have been doing it for just over a week now and already I have shaved 20 mins off my time...

Once I get a pair of good running shoes I am going to start running it.... The weight is going to slide off me... it always does when I exercise. Woot! the goal is 6 months... I'll keep you posted

hmmm what else... oh yeah Steve* has decided he doesn't want to be my friend... I'm not sure what I said or did to piss him off but I guess it doesn't really matter... not my problem...

Next... I met a guy... Yeah yeah I know "You just got out of a relationship!" duh I know that... but you see I'm not looking to jump back into another one.. this time I'm doing it differently (yeah that's what I said last time too) I have only seen him twice... both times at a bar. although he did buy dinner the first time... We met through my Marine buddy Bob*. Bob and I went to gig that a friend of ours was playing... and he started a convo with the door guy who is a former marine (there is no such thing as an ex-marine)... I kept hearing my name and some very nasty references about the Army (Bob* and I are always razzing each other about our respective branch of the service). Finally Bob* invited me over and introduced me to Jay*.

Jay is a very laid back guy... immediately we found two things in common.... We both have 3 year old children... and we both speak japanese... Ok mine is so rusty it doesn't work, but he might as well be fluent... which is cool.

Turns out he works security for a governement facility here in Nevada. And becuase of its location he has to be away for days at a time... and we just happened to meet the 2 days before he had to go back to work... ahhh well its no biggie.... We exchanged numbers and he promised to text or call when he gets back into town. We'll see how it goes (although I can say he is a great kisser!! hehehe).

hmmm there was something else....

OH YEAH!! I joined a couple of hiking groups... my first hike is on saturday. its going to be an easy hike that I can bring DJ on. I only plan on going on the super easy ones because I am introducing my son to hiking. He is still a little small for scrambling, but he can do the easy stuff. I am finally going to get back into doing what I love.. hiking, camping, being outdoors... which includes 4-wheeling...

AHHHH YEAAAAA I'm getting my own vehicle... and I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a 4-wheel drive...

finally I can get back to being me... the me I like... the me who doesn't take shit from anyone... the confident amazing, cool me. The me who on Saturday is grubby from climbing all over the mountain and on Sunday is in a cocktail dress at the symphony. The me who listens to all kinds of music and gets wierd looks when driving down the street bumping bagpipes...

Take a deep breath.. Can you smell it? That's the smell of life getting back to the way it should be.

Oh yeah and I'm still smoke free!! its been almost three weeks! I am so proud!

*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

3 comments:

Jennifer The Messenger said...

Well said and well done! Here Here!
I look forward to seeing the changes and I'll be your cheerleader, when needed!

Now get that ass moving!

Erma said...

Woot!

Erma said...

Woot!