Thursday, February 5, 2009

Damn Milestones

Guess what this is....

Come on...

Guess....

This is my 100th post. Yeah scary isn't it. I figured I would take a look back and review some the shit that has happened here... but then I realized that my sanity just might not make it.

Then I heard about this cool thing where a blogger tells their readers 100 things about themselves.... but I can't think of 100 different things... Oh I'm sure I could come up with them, but do you really care to read 100 things about me? Heck I don't even want to do that.

So then I thought.....

What the eff man...

How am I supposed to mark this momentous occassion? How does one celebrate their 100th blog post?

I just threw a party for my birthday, so people might be partied out. I know of at least 2 other bloggers who hit the big 100 this week, so even if I did have a party the guest list might be small. No sense in making all that virtual fench onion dip if no one is going to show up to virtually eat it.

hmmm.....

No clue.

I am at a loss.....

ok so I wrote down 100 things about me that you either may or may not already know about me. I'm a geek so I keep some percentage dice in my desk drawer... I rolled them to determine which ten to share with you... and with out further ado:

10 things of a hundred about me

12. I play the Viola
20. I used to fit into a size 8 jeans (when I was 19 & 20)
29. I like to play D & D
35. I think clowns are creepy
52. My favorite color is Blue
63. I want to be a librarian when I grow up
71. I am an insomniac
74. I'm afraid of falling from any height
83. I love and own cats, but secretly I'm a dog person
93. Stephen King is my favorite author

If for some unknown reason you want to know more, just post a comment with the number you want to know (between 1 and 100) and I'll comment back with the interesting tidbit about me that falls on the list at that number. easy peasy.

*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmmmmmm I wanna know #66

brilliant idea doing it this way

Poetry Sue said...

#66 I don't like plain M&M's