Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Product Testing

Ok Ok

So When I signed up to add my blog to fuelmyblog.com I clicked on the little check that says I would be interested in testing new products. I never ever ever imagined that I would be selected as a tester. But I have been. The rules are simple I just have to test a product and then post a blog about it.

So the product I have been selected to test is a hair removal product. Which is cool because I am a rather hairy female (that's a joke). Supposedly this product is so gentle it can be used in "the most sensitive" of areas. To me that means I can keep my va-jay-jay hair in order without the fear of putting a sharp razor blade near my tender nether lips.

Since I abhor being bushy I have in the past braved the dangers or razor burn and nicks in that special area. Last night I tried the product on my legs first..... it worked ok.

So what I am planning on doing is keeping a one week log on my use of the product and then posting one single blog about it. Soo in exactly one week Come back and read my review!

*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

No comments: