Monday, February 9, 2009

There's bad luck... and then there's me....

So in my life there are 2 definites.

The first is that I have the worst luck ever. I am like a walking bundle of bad mojo.... ask anyone who is regularly very lucky... when I am around things go to shit rather quickly...

The second is that my worst luck ever is sometimes the best thing that can ever happen to me. For instance: if everything is going to shit around me, I can usually sit down and watch it happen with little to no actual harm to my person. its rather funny to watch the world come crashing down around you...

Its not as bad as it seems most of the time... because usually I come out better off in the end.

Today starts my endeavor to find a roommate that can replace my ex-boyfriend. keep your fingers crossed. and for those of you who live in the Vegas area.... if you know anone who is willing to pay $750 - $800 a month (depending on the electric bill) for a master bedroom suite and full access to the rest of the house, please send them my email addy.... poetrysue@gmail.com.

wish me luck.... lord knows I need it

*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

2 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

Good luck.

Unknown said...

I hope you can find somebody soon and that they are not pyscho