Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Last you will ever see of Charlie

Well I'm doing something I never thought I would do but I kept threatening to do. I am filing Charlie* away in the friends bin. After talking with him for the last few days I have come to a realization.

Even if he and his wife don't make things work, Charlie* will never see me as more than a friend. I am probably never going to see his face in real life ever again. I am like the best thing that has ever happened to him. I am a woman he can talk too who doesn't give him any shit (ok well hardly gives him any shit), I offer a comfortable place for him to vent his frustrations, I am the sounding board for his ideas, and above all...

I will always be there to answer his calls and tell him what he needs to hear.

I am not going to ruin myself for this guy. Actually I am not even going to blog about him anymore becuase this is supposed to be about my dating. not my phone calls... LOL

*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

No comments: