Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Friday!

Oh Joy of Joys! The annual event guaranteed to make my breasts stand up in a position that defies the laws of gravity is here.

Yes I'm talking about the Ren Faire!

And this year... oh joy

I have a date for 2/3 of it.

Bruce* is picking me up from work, and we are going to step out in medieval fashion. I have my standard Ren gear and so does he. (just more thing we have in common) It is entirely possible that we have run into each other before at Ren Faire.

So here is the game plan:
Firday Night: Go to Faire, watch bands, eat meat pies. possibly spend the night with Bruce* (fingers crossed everyone I'm looking to get kissed tonight)
Saturday: Go to Faire, Watch freaks, eat meat pies, Have him take me home.
Sunday: Go to Faire (no Bruce*) with my son, get great last day deals, eat meat pies.

lovely isn't it. I'll post some pics and stuff on Monday, just you get a taste. tee hee.


*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

No comments: