Friday, November 14, 2008

L Dogg's Friday Update

So my Boss L Dogg is going on vacation all of next week... he is taking the week off so he can spend it playing the LOTRO expansion. (think WOW but geekier). And so that he gets his fix of my blog he wants me to post today...

So here are this weekends plans:

Friday (today) get picked up by Bruce* on the newly repaired motorcycle, go to dinner with my sis and dad and dad's girlfriend... go back to Bruce's, go to hot tub...

Saturday Go with Bruce* while he takes pics of my friend and her daughter (think nature based portraits)... go shopping for material to make snap on surtains for the Jeep. (after our get back to nature session last week it has been decided that they are needed).. if nothing else planned for the evening with Bruce*... go see EZ do a lecture on food....

Sunday CLEAN... good lorday I am down to my last pair of socks!!! time to clean and do laundry....

so there L Dogg... Now you can spend your week in peace



*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

No comments: