Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween....

So Friday was Halloween. And it was the first halloween my son actively participated in (He just turned 3 on the 20th). He went as a fireman. He picked out the constume all by himself. And since I am just a big kid I dressed up too. I went as "The Harried Mother of a Three Year Old".
I put on my jammies and my bath robe and pulled my hair up into a very messy ponytail.


Trick or treating was a bummer. With the economy as it is people skipped buying candy this year. We only hit 5 houses that had candy and hundred others with proch lights on that didn't even bother to put up a "no candy" sign... bastards. So he did not get much candy and with his allergies to peanuts and eggs only half of that he could eat. Of course I get the rest... Muwawawa.


He had so much candy that night that he had a major sugar high... He was standing out side on the porch just looking at me and out of nowhere he just started bouncing around... it was so funny my sister and I fell out of chairs laughing.


A little later I was lounging on the floor in the living room while my sister ate candya nd watched TV and the little man brought his pillow over and said:

"I wanna lay down with you"

He put his pillow down on the floor next to me and squirmed around for about 2 mins then he got very very still....


Candy crash... awesome!

*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

No comments: