Ok so I guess I need to add some clarifications to my blog. It seems that there is some confusion as to where my relationship with Bruce* is going.
1. We are not getting married any time soon. For that matter who is to say we are getting married? We haven't even begun to fully explore this relationship so there is no way we can even think about getting married... yet.
2. We are not moving in together. I have way too much stuff to move into his cozy one bedroom condo, and My house would be a little crowded with him living there. Please refer to clarification #1
3. I am not getting his name tattooed to me. The only person, so far, who will have that privilege will be my son.
4. I am not taking my son away from his father. Yes My son spends lots of time with his father. (if you could call it that). When his dad has a day off I try to make sure that DJ spends the day with him. Unless I have something planned like a picnic, or an event like The Bite of Las Vegas.
Baby Daddy is a bit of a homebody and doesn't really like to go out (unless he is going to play poker). So mostly the two of them stay home and watch movies or DJ watches his daddy play video games. Exciting... I know. Yes DJ does get excited to see Bruce, but usually it's because it means we are going to go do something fun, like go off roading or to a park.
5. well I can't really think of a 5 but if one comes up I will post it. Sheesh
So that's about it. Bruce and I are in the beginning stages of an adult relationship. We have yet to discover all the little quirks and intricacies that make us up. We are learning about what makes each other tick. What the pet peeves are, what the favorites and not favorites are. There is much to be explored. We are both complex individuals and I can see it taking a while before we know each other completely. But who ever really knows another person completely? We know favorite colors and food preferences (which is more than I can say for my ex husband - bacon, mushroom burger indeed). We know the surface stuff, now we just have to delve a little deeper and find out the other stuff. You know the stuff I am talking about. Stuff you wouldn't post about on the internet. For instance: I have a nervous tic that very few people know about. I am usually pretty good at hiding it. Usually it only presents when I am in a situation where I am stressed out or supremely pissed off, or when I am upset with myself, but it has been known to happen for no reason. But I have never had this tic appear while I am around Bruce*. Strange...
I am positive there are little things I have yet to discover about Bruce* but I plan on having fun learning all about them.
oh yeah I guess now Bruce* knows about my tic. LOL sometimes I forget that he reads this. Smooches Sweetie
*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.