Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thing about love is...

I am in love. Not that high school "if he doesn't call me I'm dumping his ass" love, but the "When I am sitting alone and the house is quiet all I want is for him to be sitting next to me" kind of love.

I feel amazing. I can take on the world there is nothing that can stand in my way. My mind is active and creative. My fingers want to fly accross the page bringin' my love to life in poetic verse. My lips twitch to spill those written verses into the universe of the spoken word.

But alas...

Everything I have started to write ends up sounding like an icing overload... too much sugar and not enough cake...


*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm icing.

Your writing is great! You are too down on yourself. Now shut up and write what you feel! ;P