Thursday, December 4, 2008

Random Questions and their answers

I actually got this off a bulletin post from one of myspace accounts. (I have three of them is sick and sad but then so am I)

Be recognized for saving 500 people's lives or be voted the no. 1 sexiest person in your country?
Saving 500 people

Have an alarm clock that wakes you by slowly making your bed ice cold or an alarm clock that wakes you by shaking your bed violently?
shaking violently the cold would never wake me up...

Run into a wall or fall down the stairs?
Run into a wall (I do it all the time anyway)

Be a pirate or be a ninja?
Ninja... They get special treatment

Be the no. 1 entertainer for 4 years or be president of the U.S?
No. 1 Entertainer.. first I could make more of an impact on society and I would make alot more money and never have to decide if we should go to war with another country...

Walk on the ocean floor or jump to the moon with moonboots?
Ocean

Be a superhero or be a super villan?
Superhero but only if I could be like a Batman

Be really creative or be really intelligent?
Creative (aren't I already both of these?)

Be able to fly or be able to turn invisible?
Fly... becuase then I would never be late to anything... no traffic to worry about!

Be super famous on YouTube or win 1 thousand dollars?
Right now I would go for the $1,000 but usually I would say YouTube

Have cookies and milk or juice and crackers?
Juice and crackers... gives you more options to play with

Go without watching TV for 2 weeks or without a computer for 2 weeks?
Tv... I hardly ever watch it anyway

Have a million friends that secretly hate you or have 1 best friend?
1 best friend

Live in hot weather for the rest of your life or cold weather for the rest of your life?
Ack I hate hot weather... give the frozen tundra anyday!! (ironic since I live in the middle of the mojave desert)

Take over the Playboy Mansion when Hugh Heffner dies or Win the Lottery?
Win the lottery.. although it would be tempting to have Heff's bunnies at my disposal... muwawawawa

Be a good singer or be a good dancer?
Good Singer.... Good dancers are a dime a dozen

Be a famous singer or be a famous actor/actress?
Famous Singer

Sleep with a celebrity of your choice or not have to work for 5 years?
dang... thats a tough question... I can't honestly answer that question... Mostly becuase if I did not have to work for 5 years... I would eventually get bored

Win 5 million dollars or find true love?
dang it!! another hard question... I guess True love

Live in a house on the water or live in a castle?
Live in a castle... I get seasick too easy

Be Jonny Depp's friend/girlfriend or have Jonny Depp's salary?
His salary

Be the same age forever or live to 100?
Live to 100... unless I'm going to get senile and incapacitated then I would want to be the same age forever

Become famous for having a meltdown on YouTube or never become famous?
LOL Never become Famous

Have lived in the 8th century or be born in the year 3000? (If the world still exists then)
In the year 3000

Be a mad scientist or a private invertigator?
Mad Scientist

Have rain for a year non-stop or have nothing but suns for a year non-stop?
Rain non-stop... I love the rain

Kill your own meal (meat) or become a vegetarian?
Kill.... I need meat to survive

Get stuck in an elevator for 34 hours or gain 15 pounds?
Elevator... It would be a great time to catch up on sleep

Be too hot with all your clothes off or too cold with a winter coat on?
Too cold... I hate being to hot

Be allergic to your favorite food or never find true love?
Allergic

Be a dinosaur or be a penguin?
Penguin (then my sister could have her very own real life penguin!)

Be trapped in a haunted house alone or alone on a desterted island?
Deserted Island.... ahhh the peace and quite...

Have love but no money or have money but no love?
Love but no money

Do Elmo workout videos or be obese?
Elmo workout videos... I like elmo

Live in Paris as a bum for a year or live in Kansas and be rich?
Rich in Kansas

Get hit by a car going 8 miles per hour or fall down 2 flights of steps?
What kind of car? A geo metro sure... a hummer thanks but i'll take the stairs

Give up alcohol or give up your favorite food?
Alcohol

Skip Christmas for a year or skip your birthday for a year?
Birthday... Christmas is for the kids... no need to take it away from them

Own a MAC or own a PC?
PC

Never use MySpace again or never use Facebook again?
hmmm. Facebook I suppose I haven't been on it in a while... and I already have 3 myspace accounts

Only eat chicken for the rest of your life or only eat beef for the rest of your life?
beef, it's what's for dinner

Date the wrong people until you meet the right one or stay single til you meet the right one?
Stay single... Trust me dating is no picnic

Have muscular abs or have muscular arms?
Abs

Go to federal prison for 3 months or go through 4 years of high school all over again?
High school... I actaully had fun

Have a bird that curses or a dog that humps things?
The dog... I despise birds

Be rich and lose it all or never become rich?
hmmmm If I was rich once and lost it all I could one day get it all back again...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I haven't seen that bulletin before. Sometimes they are just to dumb.. but that one is interesting and you gave very funny answers!