Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Day After

Ok once again I have changed the color of my blog. Yes yes I know I should be able to settle on a color scheme and stick with it... but you see... I'm a graphics designer (semi-retired) and I just can't stand a stagnant site.... LOL I love trying on different colors on my site... Maybe one day I will find the perfect combination but untill then you guys will just have to tough it out...

Today is the day after my 29th birthday!

This year it hit me....

I'm all grown up, and I can't rely on the fam to throw a great b-day party for me. I never really could rely on them I was a kid.... at least not for birthday parties...

So the plans start today for the big 3-0 party next year... I will be taking all ideas... leave a comment or email me: poetrysue@gmail.com

Now back to the day itself....

My mom got me a book (then last one in the Twilight Series, "Breaking Dawn") not a big surprise she called me from the book store and asked which one I hadn't read yet.

My dad took me, Bruce* and Spanky* to dinner (his girlfriend came too she seemed a little more relaxed this time)

Bruce took me to his house were I was treated to jazz, a foot massage, and some excellent cuddling... I spent the night and he took me home this morning (if you can call 3am morning).

All in all it wasn't a bad birthday, but next year is going to bigger and better...

*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

No comments: