Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Belated Anniversary

One Year ago (plus a few days) I posted my first blog on here. Lots of seriously crazy shit has been documented on these hallowed pages. Everything from my relationship to Bruce* to the various crazy dates I have been on. I haven't been as diligent as I would have liked in the last few months, but I am going to try and rectify that.

Remember that long ago thing... Charlie? Well we're still friends, but we never went on a that second date... as a matter of fact I've only seen him four times in the last year(if you include our first date) and one of those times was to help him move.

If you've read the previous two posts you would know that I'm in a strange kind of relationship with DeveloperD. I still don't know where its going, but we shall see.

My Son is flourishing in special ed... his speech is so much better now. His gross motor skills need some more improvement, but they are better than before.

I started my own business... Eventually I'll get the website up and then I'll blog about that too.

I have decided that dating is for the birds and I've got wings... no matter how often I say "THAT'S IT! I give up, I'm never dating again" I always end up going back to check my stupid profiles. Hell I've even posted an ad on cragslist....

The crazy thing is.... sometimes its all worth it.

The one and only GeoDude, Super Hot Geologist guy, has finally moved away... not too far just further north in the state, but I doubt I'll be seeing him ever again. Last time I saw him was in a parking lot where he was bringing me back MY PS3 after weeks of me leaving messages on his phone and sending texts wondering where the hell he is and If I was going to be getting it back... needless to say my precious is now at home and hot from all the Oblivion and Legos Batman that have been pumped into in the last few days...

Life is generally good, like everyone else I have my ups and downs.

I've finally officially "gotten over" Bruce. Which basically means that I no longer have a minor heart attack every time he is mentioned in conversation (which disturbingly enough happens a lot lately). I am happy to report though that through some great info I've gotten recently I have found out that all those trips to the GYM for him have worked out... looks like he's put on about 20 more pounds of "lazy fat guy plays video games" weight... HAHAHAHA I am just evil enough to be totally stoked that I m losing weight and getting so much hotter than when he and I dated, meanwhile he is putting on the pounds and looking more and more like the bodacious loser he is.

soo... ok that was totally a jaded ex gf rant.... LOL

Well now that's all over with. The year has been interesting to say the least... I'm looking forward to another year of craziness... not really. I hope that by this time next year I can say that I am in a stable committed relationship and happy. Keep your fingers crossed....

*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

No comments: