Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Crap its got a name...

Main Entry: polyamorous
Part of Speech: adj
Definition: pertaining to partipation in multiple and simultaneous loving or sexual relationships

So apparently I am in a polyamorous relationship. Check it out on wikipedia. So weird. I never thought to find myself in one. Its not 100% fulfilling for me. I want that traditional man and woman monogamy thing.

How do I feel about this? I really don't know. On the one hand I very much care for DeveloperD, but on the other... lets just say I'm selfish and want him all to myself. This is never going to happen.

I could possibly be accused of using this relationship to fulfill my needs until I find "the one". So what if I am? is it really a big deal? No one is getting hurt. We all know what we are doing. We're consenting adults.

my normally jealous side is getting quite the workout. I have had to learn to keep the beast under a very strict control. I am very impressed with myself. You should be to! hell if this were a normal relationship and I found out my sigfig was banging some other broad.. well after I got done slicing her into very small pieces and feeding them to my dog, I'd cut his nuts off and make him eat them...

See you should be proud. I have not had any serious homicidal urges lately.

ahem

yeah

so well... I'm still dating other people. if you can call what I do dating... jeez its usually more like I date other people... most guys never call back after the first date.... sigh

I better not be stuck with this poly shit. its not really my cup of tea. It'll do for now, but its not going to be a long term thing. Even if I don't find someone to get serious with anytime soon, I can't say how much longer I'll be doing this. its very emotionally draining, and mentally as well.

*names have been changed to protect the innocent, the a**holes and the clueless.

No comments: