Thursday, April 8, 2021

Life sucks a dick but we have to keep going


I am about to celebrate an unusual anniversary. Tomorrow will be the one month anniversary of my Van leaving me for the mechanic. Through an absolute comedy of errors, which is not really anyone's fault, My van has been in the shop for a month. This comedy included my rental car being towed by the HOA because it had expired tags (FYI the car parked next to it has tags that expired in January and it is still sitting there). This comedy included the manufacturer of my van forgetting which engine was put in it when they made it (and sending the wrong parts not 1 or 2 or 3 times... yes 4). This comedy included an entire machine shop being closed for three days for covid. This comedy now includes me buying flowers for the mechanic and having them delivered tomorrow. 
Actual message on the card for the flowers. 

On top of all that has been happening I have also had to deal with some physical shit. My body is apparently in complete revolt. Supposedly when you lower your blood sugars then your body is supposed to get better. Instead I now have constant pain in my knee and hip. I sleep like shit. After YEARS of not having a single incident my GERD has gotten so bad that I now have acid burns in my throat. Talking is not fun right now. (please DO NOT offer any advice in your comment. I am not looking for it. I am working with my doctors and hope to resolve everything, your opinion on my situation is not relevant and I will delete your comment). 

Have you ever met someone and wanted desperately to become their friend and then they do become your friend then they up and improve their life and move a whole country away.... *SIGH* You know who you are..... 

I was put on a new diet to try to help get these damned sugars under control. Its working but it SUUUUUUCKS. today I had a craving for Dino Chicken Nuggets and French fries. Neither of which I can have anymore. The craving was so strong that I cried a little. I, a 41 year old woman, cried for chicken nuggies. 

Last night I had an idea that I would revive my gallbladder blog and start reviewing some of the keto recipes and foods that I now eat. That would be fitting since my gallbladder is the reason I am in the fucking situation. 

This post started as a facebook post but I realized it would be toooooo long for that. So here I am acting like some lyrics from that English punk/rock band Chumbawumba. Doing what I do best, getting back up. 
You know which song right?

No comments: